Saturday 28 March 2015

DESCRIPTION ABOUT MY SELF

DESCRIPTION ABOUT MY SELF

I would introduce about myself

First of all My name is Muhammad Rizki Abdurrahman, you call me rizki or kiki. I was born in Jakarta. And i live at pulogebang permai in cakung east jakarta. I have been living at pulogebang for more 7 years. I am only child, I feel so lonely because i don’t have brother and sister. And therefore i always to invite my friend to come to my home. Now, i am a college student in gunadarma university.

My hobbies is playing games, playing football, futsal, badminton. I often playing football games with my friends  in the free time. despite of i often playing games i never forget to study. Because i think education is the number one

 I believe in success through hard work & dedication. My motto in life is to ‘If you want something, work hard & you will achieve it “there are no shot cuts”. I enjoy life to the fullest & love humour. I am a progressive thinker & respect each person.

I am a warm, honest, hardworking, ambitious, down to earth, optimist,  caring, loving & trustworthy person. I share a very special bond with all my friends & family.  I think family as the first priority of my life. I love to keep secrets & all the people around me confide their problems to me. I like to help people to find solutions to their problems

I love travelling, sight seeing and  listening to soft music .


No comments:

Post a Comment