Saturday 28 March 2015

MY OPINION ABOUT ENGLISH

Tugas softskill bahasa inggris 2


MY OPINION ABOUT ENGLISH

English is very important, because english is the international language. If you want to going abroad to another county you can use english conversation. and also English is a requirement for the test to get a job like writing or when the interview. so when you can not use the English language, it is difficult to get a job at a big company.

English is very different from indonesian language. Many rules and pattern like grammar, its make me so hard to understand. But i always try to learn english.


I have been studying english for over ten years but i am still haven’t sufficient skill in english. When i am junior high school and senior high school i always be affraid when english teacher come to my class, because i can’t english like writing or speaking. And finally i want to againts my fear. Because english is very important for my future. And I againts my fear with the way, following the English language courses. Such as EF and Lia in order i can speaking english and writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment